- A short story about yourself.
I was born in 95, at the age of 8 hip hop quickly caught my attention an ever since then it’s been my entire life.
- What gives you energy?
death, me thinking that there might not be another day or not wake up the next day strides for my energy the next day.
- What’s your secret life hack?
It wouldn’t be hack if I gave it away!
- Tell us about your relationship with your phone. Does it sleep with you?
My phone literally never leaves my hand, I sleep with it, walk with it, an always staring at certain numbers to see if any of them are improving or decreasing at all.
- You unexpectedly find 15 minutes in your day, what do you do with it?
Make the best song I can within those 15 minutes.
- When was the last time you felt burned out and why?
I was friends with some kids except they we’re manipulating me. They would feed me Xanax knowing I had an addiction at the time and stole 5-8k. I could tell it was a huge plot, they stole my Jordan concords as well as a chain. We were all friends for about 6 months, I felt extremely violated and what you say “burned”.
- When was the last time you felt you failed and how did you overcome it?
There was a point where I was signed to a MGMT team and they took complete creative control, I loved making music with people, it was a 2 year contract an it was up. At the end I felt alone in my music experience after one of my GREAT friends robmakesbangers invited me out to California where I met a few Xanarchy members.
- Share a quote that you love and that gives you strength or peace.
Death before dishonor.